Be prepared for anything that may happen with your emergency bridal bag!
Anything can happen on your wedding day. You certainly want to be prepared in order to prevent any unlikely problem from spoiling your big day. Most brides carry just a small clutch for their wedding but you’ll need to have a larger bag full of some basic essentials as well. Keep the bag on the side or better yet, have a friend keep it in their car in case you need it. When you choose items for your bag try to get the smallest size possible. Look for items in the travel section of the store where you’ll find an array of tiny sized products.
In your small bag include makeup for touchups. You can often order a sample size makeup or look for a similar shade in a tiny compact. That way you’ll be able to fit everything you need into one small bag.
- Eye shadow
- Toothbrush (mini)
- Small perfume spray
In the large beauty bag you can add some more items that may be needed in case of an emergency.
- Fashion tape – fashion tape is specially designed double-sided tape that helps you hold straps, bras, and clothing in place.
- Bobby pins – To help keep your hair from falling down.
- Toothbrush (or wisps) – Your smile is the focal point of the day so keep it sparkling clean by using a small toothbrush after eating.
- Safety pins – These can help in a variety of issues. Bring a couple of each size with you.
- Scotch tape – Tape can hold up a hem or fix a rip in a hurry.
- Stain removal wipes – If you have a spill you can quickly erase it with a wipe.
- Anti-static spray – Keep your dress from clinging, especially in heat or dry weather.
- Flats – Carry a basic pair of white fold-up flats to wear if your feet begin to hurt in your heels.
- Hair elastics – If your hair droops you can quickly revive it by pulling it back into a pony tail.
- Hair spray – Get rid of any flyaways before photos
- Makeup remover wipes – Keep your makeup smudgefree
- Nail file – In case you snag a nail you can easily fix it.
- Feminine products